Merchants can submit an order for re-review when certain conditions are met. Bolt recommends reading the order's rejection insights before submitting an order for re-review. You can also review our handling suggestions for shopper inquiries on rejected orders.
The following criteria must be met in order for an order to be submitted for a re-review:
- Transaction status is recently rejected
- Transaction is within 24 hours of when it was first recently rejected
- Transaction has not been previously submitted for re-review
Merchants should have their rejection override window set to a minimum of at least 48 hours; the default is set to 96 hours. Update this setting by navigating to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard > Settings > Checkout > Checkout Settings.
How to Submit an Order for Re-Review
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Transactions > select a Transaction. This opens the transaction's details.
- Select Available Actions > Request Re-Review.
- Answer each question and select Next.
- Attach any supplementary documentation. Do not provide any Primary Account Number (PAN) data.
- Select Submit for Re-Review.
You can review your submitted materials at any time by selecting View details below the transaction's Recently Rejected status.