When shoppers reach out for help creating an order—whether by phone, email, or other support channels—you can now make that process more safe, secure and streamlined with Bolt’s Checkout via Link. You build the order, then send a simple link to your shopper. Shoppers are directed to the Bolt checkout and prompted to enter their payment information and complete the order.
- Keep your team out of PCI scope: When shoppers enter their own payment data securely into the checkout, your team doesn’t have to deal with PCI regulations.
- Get back office indemnification protection: Bolt indemnifies all checkout link orders.
- Offer product upsells: Easily create custom-cart links for your shoppers that can be shared across your channels, like order confirmation emails.
How to Enable
- Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to initiate setup of Bolt's Checkout via Link.
- Integrate with the Bolt API.
Merchants using M2 see the Bolt Checkout via Link populate by navigating to Magento Admin > Sales > Orders > Create New Orders > Payment & Shipping Information > Bolt Pay.
Links are generated in the following format: