This is a guide to installing the Bolt Payment Plugin to a Drupal Commerce store.
This plugin is designed to work with Drupal Commerce 7.x
The minimal set of activated drupal modules required for the plugin to run is as follows:
- commerce_cart — integrated in the commerce module https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce
- commerce_tax — integrated in the commerce module https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce
- commerce_shipping — https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce_shipping
The commerce_bolt module is dependent on the following modules:
They are specified as dependencies of the aforementioned required modules.
Follow these steps to install the Bolt plugin for Drupal:
- Download or clone the source code:
- Upload the commerce_bolt directory to your modules directory.
- Enable all of the dependency modules.
- Enable all of the commerce_bolt module.
Enabling the Module
You can enable the module from the store admin panel or with the drush command:
drush en commerce_bolt -y
With the commerce_bolt module enabled there will be a Boltpay menu item in the admin panel. Clicking Boltpay opens the Bolt Payment Configuration page containing the following data-entry fields:
- Enabled — Enables / Disable the Bolt Payment method.
- Sandbox Mode — setting up testing vs. production execution environment.
- API Key — used for calling Bolt API from your back end server.
- Signing Secret — used for signature verification in checking the authenticity of webhook requests.
- Automatic Capture Mode — capturing funds configuration
- YES - both authorization and capture are done in a single step
- NO - the funds are captured in a separate request, initiated either from the store admin panel or from the Bolt merchant dashboard
- BOLT Checkout Pages — pages in the commerce checkout flow that should display Bolt Multi-Page Checkout button
- SHOPPING CART
- Display Button with Credit Card Icons
show credit card logos below checkout buttons
Populate the form fields and click the Submit button.
Payment Method configuration
- Login to the store admin panel
- Go to the store Payment methods configuration page
- Find Boltpay under the payment method rules
- If Boltpay is disabled click on the enable link in the operations column to enable it
Bolt Merchant Dashboard configuration
Login to the Bolt merchant dashboard using the appropriate link below:
- From the Settings menu select Users and keys
- Scroll down to the URL Configurations section
- Set Webhook URL to: [store_url]/boltpay/order_update
- Set Shipping and Tax URL to: [store_url]/boltpay/shipping_and_tax
This completes the installation and configuration of your Bolt plugin.