Bolt provides merchants with a number of styling options to customize the Bolt Checkout. This allows merchants to unify the checkout with the rest of their site.
Some examples of customization include:
- Adding Custom Checkout Boxes
- Adding an Order Notes field
- Adding a Company Logo (See: Add Your Logo to Bolt Checkout)
- Adding a Discount Option (See Enable Discount Code Entry)
- Configuring Checkout Settings.
- Configuring Shopper Notification Settings.
- Choosing Advanced Checkout Customization options, including:
- Colors, fonts & stylization
- Copy & field labels
- Custom notices
- Customizing colors, fonts & styles
- Customizing the Checkout button — options for the Checkout button are discussed in Bolt's Developer documentation. The options discussed can be implemented by the merchant or developer.
Example of a Custom Checkout