Bolt provides merchants with a number of styling options to customize the Bolt Checkout. This allows merchants to unify the checkout with the rest of their site.
Some examples of customization include:
- Changing Branding Color
- Adding the Merchant Companies Name
- Adding the Company Logo (See: Add Your Logo to Bolt Checkout)
- Adding a Discount Option (See Enable Discount Code Entry)
- Add a field for Delivery Notes
- Customizing the Checkout button
To customize the Bolt Checkout:
- Reach out by email to support with your customization request.
- Support will notify the merchant when this is completed.
The options shown below are those available for customizing the Checkout button.
Further customization options for the Checkout button are discussed in Bolt's Developer documentation. The options discussed there can be implemented by the merchant or developer.