Discount Codes enable merchants to run special deals their shoppers can take advantage of during certain seasons, events, or sign-up promotions.
How to Enable Discount Codes
- Reach out to your Customer Success Manager and request to enable this feature.
- Provide Bolt with a dedicated URL for handling Bolt's POST requests.
- Ensure the given endpoint can respond with your list of discount codes, using the format provided in our API reference.
- Enable the button to display in Bolt Checkout through the Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Checkout.
- Select Edit next to Checkout Settings. A modal appears.
- Check the Enable discount code field checkbox.
Shoppers see a
+DISCOUNT button by default in the checkout modal. This button can be customized to use alternative text, such as
+USE GIFT CARD. To update button text, reach out to your Customer Success Manager.