An abandoned cart occurs when customer has a non-empty cart, opens checkout, fills in at least their email, but does not complete the checkout process. You can see information about your customers' abandoned carts in the Merchant Dashboard.
To see the Abandoned Cart Table:
- Log in to your Merchant Dashboard
- Click on the Abandoned Carts tab along the top
- Filter the Abandoned Cart table by All or by Any status using the filters on the right hand side
Status possibilities include:
- New (not emailed but in queue)
- To learn about enabling abandoned cart emails, see Enable Abandoned Cart Emails.
- Recovered (customer completed a purchase with the merchant within a week of abandonment).
Clicking on an abandoned cart row will bring up all customer and cart information available at the time of abandonment, as shown below.