This page describes how to read the monthly summary statements that you export from Bolt in PDF format, which contain summary funding details such as total payments, total refunds, and total fees. If you'd like to learn how to export a monthly summary statement from your Bolt Merchant Dashboard, see this page. If you're looking for your more detailed monthly ledger statement (CSV), see this page.
The monthly summary statement contains high-level summary details about your payments. Specifically, the statement includes the following information:
- Captured Payments - The total value of all payments captured over the course of the month.
- Refunds - The total value of all refunds issued from you to to your customers over the course of the month.
- Adjustments (Credits + Debits + Chargebacks) - The total value of all adjustments issued over the course of the month. In most cases, adjustments will consist of money deducted from your account as part of non-fraudulent chargeback disputes, as well as money credited back to your account for winning such disputes.
- Fees - The total value of all fees (processing fees + Bolt fees) that Bolt collected from your payments.
- To Be Funded - The total value at the end of the month that your customers have paid that has not yet been transferred to your account.
- # of Captured Transactions - The total count of transactions captured over the course of the month.
- # of Refunds - The total count of transactions refunded to your customers over the course of the month.
- Average Transaction Size - The average dollar value of the payments that occurred over the month, calculated as Captured Payments divided by # of Captured Transactions
- Average Transactions Per Day - The average number of transactions that occurred per day over the course of the month, calculated as the # of captured transactions divided by the total days in the month.
- Bolt Fee - The total value paid to Bolt in Bolt Fees over the course of the month.
- Processing Fee - The total value paid to Bolt in Processing Fees over the course of the month.
- Total Fee - The total value paid in fees over the course of the month, calculated as the sum of the Bolt Fee and the Processing Fee.
Note: The Monthly Summary Statement uses the UTC time zone to determine the start and end of the month.