Bolt allows customers the ability to create Bolt Accounts to save their information for faster and easier checkout across Bolt merchants. While logged in to Bolt Checkout, customers can save and manage their addresses.
To manage address use the following while logged into Bolt Checkout:
- Verify you are logged in. You should see 'Step 1: Select a delivery method'
- Navigate to 'Step 2'.
- Click Edit Shipping.
Once a customer is on the shipping options screen, the following options are available:
- (Add) + New Address — This allows a customer to enter and save a new address.
- Select — If multiple addresses are saved, allows a customer to select which address to use.
- Set as preferred — This will set the default address for all future checkouts when logged in.
- Delete — Removes an address from the account.
- Confirm shipping — Once any updates or changes are made, this saves the selection, updates the checkout with the modified address (if applicable) and returns the customer to checkout.
- Return to checkout — If no changes or updates are needed, this will direct the customer back to checkout.