This page describes how to export a monthly ledger statement so that you may:
- Analyze all activity occurring in a particular month, including captures and settlements
- Reconcile payments across your settled and unsettled balances.
If you'd like to view the transactions that comprise a particular daily transfer, follow the instructions here instead.
To export a monthly ledger statement:
1. Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard at https://merchant.bolt.com/
2. Click the "Settings" tab at the top of the screen, and then click "Statements."
3. Select the year using the dropdown menu at the top of the list.
4. Click the download button next to the month whose statement you'd like to view.
5. A CSV file will download to your computer with the name, "bolt_statements_MM_01_YYYY.csv" This file will contain the monthly ledger. For a guide as to how to read your monthly ledger, please review this page.