This page describes how to export a monthly ledger statement (CSV format) so that you may:
- Analyze all activity occurring in a particular month in detail
- Reconcile your monthly balances at the transaction level.
If you'd like to view the transactions that comprise a particular daily transfer, follow the instructions here instead.
To export a monthly ledger statement:
1. Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard at https://merchant.bolt.com/
2. Click on the "Statements" tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click "Funding Details." The list will default to all statements for the current year; if you'd like to view statements from a past year, change the date by clicking on the date dropdown menu in the top right corner.
4. Click the "Download CSV" button next to the month whose statement you'd like to view.
5. A CSV file will download to your computer with the name, "monthly_funding_details_MM_01_YYYY.csv" This file will contain the monthly ledger. For a guide as to how to read your monthly ledger, please review this page.