This page describes how to export a monthly ledger statement in CSV format.
This will enable you to:
- Analyze all activity occurring in a particular month in detail
- Reconcile your monthly balances at the transaction level.
If you'd like to view the transactions that comprise a particular daily transfer, follow the instructions here instead.
To export a monthly ledger statement:
- Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard at https://merchant.bolt.com/
- Click on the Statements tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Funding Details. The list will default to all statements for the current year; if you'd like to view statements from a past year, change the date by clicking on the date dropdown menu in the top right corner.
- Click the Download CSV button next to the month whose statement you'd like to view.
- A CSV file will download to your computer with the name, monthly_funding_details_MM_01_YYYY.csv This file will contain the monthly ledger. For a guide as to how to read your monthly ledger, please review this page.