Capturing a transaction confirms that the order is ready for fulfillment, and adds the transaction to the next day's settlement and payout.
1. Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard at https://merchant.bolt.com/
2. Click the "Transactions" tab at the top of the screen.
3. Use the search bar to find the transaction that you are looking to capture. You can search on customer name, order number, Bolt transaction ID, or customer email.
4. Once you have found the transaction in the list, click on the transaction to open the transaction details. Note that only transactions with a status of "Authorized" can be captured.
5. Click the "Capture" button at the top of the panel.
6. Select whether you would like to complete a full capture or a partial capture. If you are only partially capturing the transaction, enter the amount that you wish to capture.