Capturing a transaction confirms that the order is ready for fulfillment, and adds the transaction to the next day's settlement and payout.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard at https://merchant.bolt.com/
- Click the Transactions tab at the top of the screen.
- Use the search bar to find the transaction that you are looking to capture. You can search on: customer name, order number, Bolt transaction ID, or customer email.
- Once you have found the transaction in the list, click on the transaction to open the transaction details. Note that only transactions with a status of Authorized can be captured.
- Click the Capture button at the top of the panel.
- Select whether you would like to complete a full capture or a partial capture. If you are only partially capturing the transaction, enter the amount that you wish to capture.
Note — If you choose to partially capture funds and do not have multiple capture enabled, you will not be able to capture the reminder of the funds on the order!