This page describes how to export data from Bolt so that you may:
- Analyze which transactions were included in the daily deposit from Bolt to your bank account
- Reconcile Bolt's daily funds transfer to your bank statement
If you'd like to learn to read your daily funding statement, please see this page.
To export your daily funding statement so that you may perform reconciliation, please follow the below steps:
1. Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard at https://merchant.bolt.com/
2. Click the "Transactions" tab at the top of the screen to open your list of transactions.
3. Click the "Filter" button on the right side of the page. After the filter options open, select "Transfers," as displayed in the screenshot below. This will bring up a list containing your history of daily bank transfers.
4. Click on the bank transfer whose underlying transactions you are looking to reconcile. This will display the panel in the screenshot below.
6. Click "Export CSV" in the top right corner. This will export a CSV file named "Funding_Details.csv," which will contain the full details of all transactions included in the day's transfer.