You can use this procedure to delete a user from accessing your Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
Note — You must have Administrator permissions to delete a user.
To delete a user, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Users in the dropdown menu. This will open up the user management screen.
- Click on the trash can icon next to the name of the user who you wish to delete.
Note — A user with Primary Administrator permissions cannot be deleted. To delete a primary administrator, follow the instructions on the Delete a Primary Administrator page
- When you click the trash can icon, you will be prompted to confirm whether you'd like to delete the user. Click Delete to permanently delete the user.