Bolt Support can be contacted in the following ways:
- If you are a customer, please reach out to email@example.com
- If you are a Merchant, log into your Merchant Dashboard and click the "Support" button in the bottom right corner of the page (see screenshot below). When you contact support, please provide us with:
- Your Name
- Your Email address
- Business Impact
- Issue Category
- A detailed description of your issue
- Relevant Attachments, such as screenshots of the issue
How can I manage my tickets with Bolt Support?
Bolt allows you to track and organize all of your support tickets for better reference and issue resolution. When you contact Bolt, your tickets are automatically associated with your email address so that you can manage them directly in Bolt Support portal using the instructions below:
- Access the Bolt Support portal https://support.bolt.com
- Click the "Sign in" button in the top right corner of the screen
- On the next screen, select "Sign Up" if you are new to Bolt, otherwise enter your email and password to login.
- Once logged in, click the drop down menu next to your name to access "My activities"
- From here, you can view "My requests" and "Requests I'm CC'd on"
- My requests - tickets that were initiated by you (determined by your email address)
- Requests I'm CC'd on - tickets that you are copied on
**please note that Phone Support is not available at this time.