Note: Your must have administrator permissions to edit a user profile.
User Profiles contain several critical data points about the users who have access to your merchant dashboard, including:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Permission Level
- Email Notifications
To edit a user profile:
1. Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
2. Click "Settings" at the top of the screen.
3. Click "Users" in the dropdown menu. This will open up the user management screen.
4. Click on the email address of the user whose profile you wish to edit.
5. Click "Edit."
6. Modify user profile information, such as the user's permission level.
7. Click "Save."