1. Before you can log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard, an administrator must create an account for you. Please contact your administrator to create your account.
Note: For security purposes, employees of Bolt are not permitted to create users, reset passwords, or otherwise manage Merchant Dashboard access.
2. Once your administrator has created your login, you will receive an email with your login email (username) and a temporary password. If you don't see the email, please be sure to check your spam folder.
3. Once you receive the email, go to https://merchant.bolt.com/. Here, you will find the login page. Enter your login email and click "Continue."
4. Once you have entered your email address, you will be taken to the password entry page. Upon arriving at the password entry page, you will receive another email containing a 6-digit verification code that will be required for login.
5. Enter the following information into the password entry page and click "Continue":
- Current Password: Enter the temporary password from the initial email described in Step 2.
- Verification Code: Enter the 6-digit verification code from the email described in Step 4. If you did not receive your email, check your spam folder. If you still cannot find the email, click "Resend Code" to send the email again.
- New Password: Enter in your new password, which you will use to log into your dashboard going forward.
- Confirm New Password: Re-enter your new password to confirm that your password was entered accurately.
You will now be logged into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard.