Note — You must have Administrator permissions to add a new user.
To add a new user to your Merchant Dashboard, follow the below steps:
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- At the top of the screen, click Settings.
- Click Users. This will open the user list.
- Click Invite User.
- Enter the user's email address.
- Select the user's Permission level. Please see our User Permission Levels documentation to learn what each permission level entails.
- Select which Email Notifications the user will receive. See: Notifications, Emails and SMS
- Click Send Invite.
The user will now receive an invitation email to create their account on your Bolt Merchant Dashboard. For information on how the user creates their account, please review Logging into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard for the First Time.