Note: You must have "Administrator" permissions to add a new user.
To add a new user to your Merchant Dashboard, follow the below steps:
1. Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard
2. At the top of the screen, click "Settings"
3. Click "Users." This will open the user list.
4. Click "Invite User"
5. Enter in the user's email address.
6. Select the user's permission level. Please see our User Permission Levels documentation to learn what each permission level entails.
7. Click "Send Invite."
The user will now receive an invitation email to create their account on your Bolt Merchant Dashboard. For information on how the user creates their account, please review "Logging into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard for the First Time."