Yes, the minimum transaction amount allowed with Bolt is $0.50. The fees could result in a negative order amount being applied to your balance, so we block these transactions to prevent our merchants from losing money on an order.
Articles in this section
- Chargeback Dispute Process
- Payout Schedule
- About Statement CSVs
- What is the difference between settled balance and unsettled balance?
- Chargeback Liability Overview
- Winning a Chargeback Dispute: Documentation Guidelines
- Retrieval Requests
- Fees & Fraud Coverage on Virtual Terminal Orders
- What are the virtual terminal fees?